Here at Front Porch Twang, we know the devastation of losing someone to cancer. That’s why a portion of every purchase goes toward helping children who have been impacted by a parent’s cancer.
Camp Kesem is a camp dedicated to supporting children through and beyond their parent’s cancer. It allows children to freely express the challenges as well as have an escape from the harsh realities of cancer.
Santa Fe Corduroy Shacket
Hello Shacket Weather! What is a Shacket you ask? It's what happens when a Jacket and a Shirt have a baby ;)
Say goodbye to sweatshirts and say hello to cozy corduroy! The Santa Fe Shacket offers southwestern-style prints, luxurious jewel tones on an ivory background, and oh-so-sparkly rhinestone detail on the chest pockets. All topped off with functioning buttons. Snazzy!
- lighter weight, corduroy fabric
- Has slight Stretch
- SOOOO Cozy
- Functioning Buttons
- Button Cuff
- Bling Detail on front bust pockets
- Wear it as a shirt or layer with it!
- Fit: Runs large, size down!
- Model: She is 5'10" and a size XL/15. She is a 40 C and wearing a 1X.
- Washing Instructions: wash cold and hang dry
- Styled with our Striped Scoop Neck Tank in MerloT and Penelope Pull On Judy Blue Jeans