Here at Front Porch Twang, we know the devastation of losing someone to cancer. That’s why a portion of every purchase goes toward helping children who have been impacted by a parent’s cancer.
Camp Kesem is a camp dedicated to supporting children through and beyond their parent’s cancer. It allows children to freely express the challenges as well as have an escape from the harsh realities of cancer.
Pretty In Plaid Pencil Skirt - Burgundy Plaid
Pencil Skirts are a MUST for any wardrobe! Our Burgundy Plaid pencil skirt features a subtle plaid print that's almost neutral but adds a bit of pizazz! Not only is the fabric incredibly soft, sturdy and stretchy! The waist band doesn't dig into our hips revealing more curves than we'd like. ULTRA flattering, this skirt can be worn high waisted or mid rise, whatever you like best! Pair it with your favorite blouse of a graphic tee- it's THAT versatile!
- Wide Forgiving Waistband
- Super Stretchy and Soft
- Sturdy, Flattering Fabric
- Adjustable Rise
- Fit: Runs true to size. Size up if between sizes.
- Length: Small- 25“ 1X- 26"
- Fabric: 95% cotton 5% spandex
- Model: She is 5'10" and a size 2X/18W. She is a 40 C and wearing a 2X.
- Washing Instructions: Wash in cold, hang dry.
- Styled with our Belle Starr Chambray Top.