Here at Front Porch Twang, we know the devastation of losing someone to cancer. That’s why a portion of every purchase goes toward helping children who have been impacted by a parent’s cancer.
Camp Kesem is a camp dedicated to supporting children through and beyond their parent’s cancer. It allows children to freely express the challenges as well as have an escape from the harsh realities of cancer.
Camo Cutie Corduroy Shacket
Hello Shacket Weather! What is a Shacket you ask? It's what happens when a Jacket and a Shirt have a baby ;)
Say goodbye to sweatshirts and say hello to cozy corduroy! Our Camo Cutie Corduroy Shacket is a fabulous neutral layer that is so cozy and comfy. All topped off with functioning buttons. Snazzy!
- lighter weight, corduroy fabric
- Has slight Stretch
- SOOOO Cozy
- Functioning Buttons
- Button Cuff
- Hidden Pockets
- Wear it as a shirt or layer with it!
- Fit: Runs true to size.
- Model: She is 5'10" and a size XL/15. She is a 40 C and wearing a 1X.
- Washing Instructions: wash cold and hang dry
- Styled with our Social Anxiety Graphic Tee and Twang Tummy Control Judy Blue Jeans