Here at Front Porch Twang, we know the devastation of losing someone to cancer. That’s why a portion of every purchase goes toward helping children who have been impacted by a parent’s cancer.
Camp Kesem is a camp dedicated to supporting children through and beyond their parent’s cancer. It allows children to freely express the challenges as well as have an escape from the harsh realities of cancer.
Black Beauty Leggings
Oh. My. Goodness. I’ve never been in love with a pair of leggings more than these! They may be basic but they are EVERYTHING! Not sheer, sturdy but deliciously stretchy. Wear these daily- To work, play and everything in between! You could even wear them under a dress for extra coverage if you wanted!
- Incredible stretch and recovery
- Non sheer
- High rise, elastic waistband
- Fit: runs true to size
- Fabric: 60% Cotton 35% Polyester 5% Spandex
- Laundry Instructions: Wash cold with like colors
- Styled with Turquoise Steer Crewneck Sweatshirt