Here at Front Porch Twang, we know the devastation of losing someone to cancer. That’s why a portion of every purchase goes toward helping children who have been impacted by a parent’s cancer.
Camp Kesem is a camp dedicated to supporting children through and beyond their parent’s cancer. It allows children to freely express the challenges as well as have an escape from the harsh realities of cancer.
90's Baby Canvas & Corduroy Shacket
Hello Shacket Weather! What is a Shacket you ask? It's what happens when a Jacket and a Shirt have a baby ;) A woven wonder! With patchwork patches of canvas and corduroy, and pockets to boot, this shacket will give you a vintage vibe with a mod makeover. This stylish piece is perfect for elevating your everyday look. Wear it with jeans and a tee, over a dress, or as a cover-up on cooler days.
- Lighter weight , Corduroy Fabric
- Has slight Stretch
- SOOOO Cozy
- Functioning Buttons
- Button Cuff
- Wear it as a shirt or layer with it!
- Fit: Runs true to size.
- Model: She is 5'10" and a size XL/15. She is a 40 C and wearing a 1X.
- Washing Instructions: wash cold and hang dry
- Styled with our Eliza Flare Judy Blue Jeans